우리의 비전은 ‘글로벌 네트워크, 글로벌 브랜드’를 구축하는 것입니다. 이로써 ‘유니온페이’브랜드와 유니온페이 카드가 인류의 생활방식에 보다 깊은 영향을 미쳐, 더 많은 사람과 사회를 위한 가치를 창조하며, 우수하고 효과적이자 안전한 방식으로 세계 각지에서의 삶의 개선 및 비즈니스의 성공에 기여하고자 합니다.
우리는 당신이 뜨거운 열정으로 이 사업에 동참함으로써, 모든 구성원의 지혜, 열정, 땀방울이 모여 사업의 성공을 이룰 수 있기를 기대합니다. 사업의 성공은 모든 구성원에게 놀라운 결과를 안겨줄 것입니다. 유니온페이 인터내셔널은 경쟁력 있는 급여혜택과 업무환경을 제공하고 있으며, 개별 구성원의 성장을 중요하게 생각합니다. 빠른 성장기에 진입한 유니온페이 인터내셔널은 당신의 커리어에 무궁무진한 기회를 제공할 것입니다.
우리는 새로운 사고로 새로운 길을 찾아가며 남들과 다른 시각으로 문제를 바라보는 인재상을 추구합니다.
우리는 포용적인 태도로 문화를 초월한 커뮤니케이션을 추구하며, 각기 다른 국가와 지역의 문화에 대해 충분한 존중을 나타내고자 노력합니다.
혁신적인 재능을 가지고 우리의 국제화 이념에 동의하는 인재라면, 이곳이야말로 능력과 포부를 펼칠 최고의 무대가 될 것입니다.
유니온페이 인터내셔널은 항상 투명하고 공개적인 커뮤니케이션을 추구해왔습니다. 당신이 제안하는 모든 건의사항은 신중하게 고려되고 합리적으로 수용될 것입니다. 또한 당신이 가진 의문들은 그 이유를 불문하고 즉각적인 관심과 충분한 해답을 얻게 될 것입니다. 유니온페이 인터내셔널은 투명하고 공개적인 업무 환경 조성을 위해 노력하고 있으며, 이곳에서 당신의 의견과 생각은 최대한으로 존중 받게 될 것입니다.
|Organization||Position||Number of People||Location||Deadline|
|Operational Support Line||Technical Solution Support/Project Implementation Coordinator||1||Shanghai||2017-03-31|
|Product Line||E- commerce/Airline industry Product Manager||1||Shanghai||2017-03-31|
|Administration Services Line||Performance Management Specialist||1||Shanghai||2017-03-31|
|System Maintenance & Development Line||Marketing Platform Technical Development||1||Shenzhen||2017-03-31|
|System Maintenance & Development Line||Mobile Payment Platform Development Officer||2||Shenzhen||2017-03-30|
1. Provide implementation project management support and technical solution support to UnionPay institutions/potential clients;
2. Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs, ensure delivery on commitments;
3. Setup workshop with the institutions to discuss operational and technical requirements for the new projects and facilitate new program installations;
4. Manage routine and non-routine, moderate complex processing, testing, production rollout and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives;
5. Support other relevant tasks within global operational support section.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience;
2. 3-5 years’ experience in project management or customer support role in card payment industry. Chip card technology, software, financial or information services would be an added advantage;
3. Good working knowledge of card payment processing systems including message routing, chip card processing, authorization, clearing, settlement and client connectivity would be an added advantage;
4. Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required;
5. English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
The position is responsible to identify and implement E-Commerce Acquiring partnership opportunities for the acceptance of UnionPay card products, in particular to provide UnionPay online payment solution for Airline industry. This position is responsible for securing and managing the acquiring e-commerce solution with Airline companies, GDS and TSP in Airline industry.
The position will have the accountability and responsibility for the full process of implementing that opportunity from selling through project management and successful implementation. The position will work closely with internal and external partners and will ensure continued value added to, and excellent relationships with, the Partners.
1. Responsible for the e- commerce product operations business in the global market place, in particular, the Airline industry.
a) Product definition and documentation
b) Publish Product procedures and guideline
c) Corporate with Sales to prepare sales materials and research
2. Coordinate all airline industry customers’ e- commerce activities, including service and product enhancements, with UnionPay e- commerce Headquarters Team
3. Support sales in developing a strategic go to market plan.
4. Report the business performance based on key metrics: volume, transactions, market trends, brand preference, contribution margins, competitive environment, new trends and suggestions on how to build scale business in airline industry to achieve UnionPay’s objectives
5. Good understanding of local e-commerce space and gather and documenting industry best practices and key learning, and spreading this knowledge accordingly
6. Subject matter expert on UPI e-commerce products and provide training to sales staff
7. Support sales to develop and maintain strategic relationships with the e- commerce Partner management.
8. Support sales to manage and maximize the return on all resources applied to the Partner including sales, product, marketing, technology and operations resources
9. Demonstrate leadership in setting the e- commerce strategy for the Partner in association with both UnionPay and the Partner executive Team
10. Analyze and carefully monitor on an ongoing basis market trends, activities and competitor actions to enable the Product Team to develop and implement pre-emptive strategies and plans for the Partner.
Key Selection Criteria
Subject Matter- Demonstrated expertise in the e-commerce Acquiring business.
Established relationships with key providers of e-commerce acquiring services in Airline industry.
Financial Acumen - Shape Financial Results
- Apply financial analyses to evaluate business opportunities and make strategic choices.
- Ensure that budget, profitability and earnings targets are based on valid assumptions and appropriate business models.
Results Orientation - Drive Organizational Success
- Get results that have a clear, positive and have direct impact on business performance.
- Enthusiastically support the organization and influence others to commit to its mission and vision.
Strategic Thinking - Shape Strategy
- Identify and integrate organizational strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic solutions that leverage the core capabilities and competencies of the company.
Decision Making - Use Seasoned Judgment
- Make timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
Analysis - Drive Systematic Implications
- Clearly define complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Recognize key interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
•5-10 years business experience with related e- commerce product management experience in the payments industry, airline industry knowledge will be preferred;
•Have knowledge of different distribution channels payment acceptance procedures, including Airline sales channels as Internet, Ticket office, Call center; GDS/BSP/ARC sales (Billing and Settlement Plan) via travel agents and have a better understanding of GDS as Sabre/Abacus、Amadeus、Galileo etc. will be a strong plus;
•Have perception of the future development of airline tickets selling channels;
•Have better understanding of risk and fraud management practice relating to airlines and familiar with the card schemes’ regulation upon airline merchants will be a plus;
•Analytical, fact-based and the ability to synthesize and organize data/information;
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively;
•Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills;
•Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams;
•Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty
•Ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for UnionPay and its Partners;
•Demonstrated track record of implementing product strategies based on business objectives that deliver measurable business results.
•Prove ability to create strategic solutions (driven by product/business development, marketing, and/or technology solutions) and implement them to drive top line results;
•Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions;
•Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships;
•Ability to negotiate business agreements and to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships;
•Represent UnionPay at industry forums and events;
•Position will be located in HK or mainland China.
1. Optimize and improve company’s performance appraisal program and system, execute the full cycle performance appraisal management, such as KPI setup, evaluation procedure, feedback, etc.
a. Assist with the consistent optimization and improvement of company’s performance appraisal system and management workflow.
b. Be responsible to explain and present performance appraisal program to HQ departments and local branches.
c. Manage the performance appraisal function in OA system.
d. Lead and make sure a smooth execution of the performance appraisal program.
e. Cooperate with each department and local branch with feedback procedure.
2. Optimize and improve company’s managerial personnel regulation and system.
a. Collect managerial person’s information and complete the date entry.
b. Manage the managerial person’s evaluation and appointment, and any other related works.
c. Help to establish leadership development program for managerial personnel.
1. More than 3 years’ work experience, preferred experience in performance appraisal management and leadership management, and/or related functions in human resources management.
2. Great interpersonal and communication skill, and teamwork spirit.
3. Having work experience in financial industry and/or headquarters for a global organization is a plus.
4. Bachelor degree is a must, preferred human resources major or any other related majors.
5. Proficient in English, both oral and written.
Responsible for designing, developing, programing UnionPay International Cross-border Marketing Platform and its technical support.
1. Design, develop and program the UnionPay International Cross-border Marketing Platform;
2. Provide tier 2 technical support for UnionPay International Cross-border Marketing Platform;
3. Provide technical support for partner institutions in accessing UnionPay International Cross-border Marketing Platform.
1. Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or a relevant field;
2. Master Java development, profound knowledge in J2EE, proficiency in open source framework such as Spring, Hibernate, struts, mybatis, familiar with development tools such as MyEclipse, PL/SQL;
3. Proficiency in Oracle/MySQL, PL/SQL scripting;
4. Familiarity with software engineering, good habits in program writing and documenting;
5. More than 3 years relevant working experience;
6. Fluent English is preferred;
7. Good presentation & communication skills, Ability to self-study and solve problem independently;
8. Strong work commitment, excellent skills in coordination & collaboration with teamwork spirits.
Responsible for designing, developing, programming UnionPay International Mobile Payment Platform and its technical support.
1.  Design, develop and program the UnionPay International Mobile Payment Platform;
2.  Provide tier 2 technical support for UnionPay International Mobile Payment Platform;
3.  Provide technical support for partner institutions in accessing UnionPay International Mobile Payment Platform.
1.  Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or a relevant field;
2.  3+ years work experience of enterprise software development in commercial company;
3.  Master Java development, profound knowledge in J2EE, proficiency in open source framework such as Spring, Hibernate, struts, mybatis, familiar with development tools such as MyEclipse, PL/SQL;
4.  Proficiency in MySQL and Oracle, PL/SQL scripting;
5.  Prior experience in E-commerce development is preferred;
6.  Familiarity with software engineering, good habits in program writing and documenting;
7.  Fluent English is preferred;
8.  Good presentation & communication skills, Ability to self-study and solve problem independently;
9.  Strong work commitment, excellent skills in coordination & collaboration with teamwork spirits.