1. Provide implementation project management support and technical solution support to institutions/potential clients;
2. Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs, ensure delivery on commitments;
3. Setup workshop with the institutions to discuss operational and technical requirements for the new projects and facilitate new program installations;
4. Manage routine and non-routine, moderate complex processing, testing, production rollout and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives;
5. Support other relevant tasks within operational support section.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience;
2. 3-5 years’ experience in project management or customer support role in card payment industry. Chip card technology, software, financial or information services would be an added advantage;
3. Good working knowledge of card payment processing systems including message routing, chip card processing, authorization, clearing, settlement and client connectivity would be an added advantage;
4. Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required;
5. Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese.
1. Review and edit English documents such as business rules, guides and technical specifications
2. Ensure consistency, clarity, and precision across all types of documentation
3. Create operational and technical documents in standard, formal and professional English
4. Review operation related bulletins or letters distributed to overseas members
5. Provide suggestions on the localization of operation related websites and platforms
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer technology, English, journalism, or related field
2. Strong verbal communication, writing, and editing skills
3. 5+ years' experience in technical writing or editing
4. Ability to comprehend complex concepts and processes
5. Good at multitasking, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
6. Basic knowledge in payment
8. Experience in payment industry will be a plus
1.Provide implementation project management support and technical solution support to UnionPay institutions/potential clients
2.Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs, ensure delivery on commitments.
3.Setup workshops with the institutions to discuss operational and technical requirements for the new projects and facilitate new program installations.
4.Manage routine and non-routine processing, testing, production rollout and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
5.responsible for the work assigned by the superior.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
2.3-5 years experience in project management/customer support role in card payment industry, chip card technology, software, financial or information services would be an added advantage.
3.Good working knowledge of card payment processing systems including message routing, chip card processing, authorization, clearing & settlement and connectivity would be added advantage.
4.Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
5.Ability to write in and speak English fluently.
6.Strong collaboration and ability to manage as part of a cross functional team
7.Able to travel overseas for business
E- commerce/Airline industry Product Manager
The position is responsible to identify and implement E-Commerce Acquiring partnership opportunities for the acceptance of UnionPay card products, in particular to provide UnionPay online payment solution for Airline industry. This position is responsible for securing and managing the acquiring e-commerce solution with Airline companies, GDS and TSP in Airline industry.
The position will have the accountability and responsibility for the full process of implementing that opportunity from selling through project management and successful implementation. The position will work closely with internal and external partners and will ensure continued value added to, and excellent relationships with, the Partners.
1. Responsible for the e- commerce product operations business in the global market place, in particular, the Airline industry.
a) Product definition and documentation
b) Publish Product procedures and guideline
c) Corporate with Sales to prepare sales materials and research
2. Coordinate all airline industry customers’ e- commerce activities, including service and product enhancements, with UnionPay e- commerce Headquarters Team
3. Support sales in developing a strategic go to market plan.
4. Report the business performance based on key metrics: volume, transactions, market trends, brand preference, contribution margins, competitive environment, new trends and suggestions on how to build scale business in airline industry to achieve UnionPay’s objectives
5. Good understanding of local e-commerce space and gather and documenting industry best practices and key learning, and spreading this knowledge accordingly
6. Subject matter expert on UPI e-commerce products and provide training to sales staff
7. Support sales to develop and maintain strategic relationships with the e- commerce Partner management.
8. Support sales to manage and maximize the return on all resources applied to the Partner including sales, product, marketing, technology and operations resources
9. Demonstrate leadership in setting the e- commerce strategy for the Partner in association with both UnionPay and the Partner executive Team
10. Analyze and carefully monitor on an ongoing basis market trends, activities and competitor actions to enable the Product Team to develop and implement pre-emptive strategies and plans for the Partner.
Key Selection Criteria
Subject Matter- Demonstrated expertise in the e-commerce Acquiring business.
Established relationships with key providers of e-commerce acquiring services in Airline industry.
Financial Acumen - Shape Financial Results
- Apply financial analyses to evaluate business opportunities and make strategic choices.
- Ensure that budget, profitability and earnings targets are based on valid assumptions and appropriate business models.
Results Orientation - Drive Organizational Success
- Get results that have a clear, positive and have direct impact on business performance.
- Enthusiastically support the organization and influence others to commit to its mission and vision.
Strategic Thinking - Shape Strategy
- Identify and integrate organizational strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic solutions that leverage the core capabilities and competencies of the company.
Decision Making - Use Seasoned Judgment
- Make timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
Analysis - Drive Systematic Implications
- Clearly define complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Recognize key interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
•5-10 years business experience with related e- commerce product management experience in the payments industry, airline industry knowledge will be preferred;
•Have knowledge of different distribution channels payment acceptance procedures, including Airline sales channels as Internet, Ticket office, Call center; GDS/BSP/ARC sales (Billing and Settlement Plan) via travel agents and have a better understanding of GDS as Sabre/Abacus、Amadeus、Galileo etc. will be a strong plus;
•Have perception of the future development of airline tickets selling channels;
•Have better understanding of risk and fraud management practice relating to airlines and familiar with the card schemes’ regulation upon airline merchants will be a plus;
•Analytical, fact-based and the ability to synthesize and organize data/information;
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively;
•Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills;
•Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams;
•Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty
•Ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for UnionPay and its Partners;
•Demonstrated track record of implementing product strategies based on business objectives that deliver measurable business results.
•Prove ability to create strategic solutions (driven by product/business development, marketing, and/or technology solutions) and implement them to drive top line results;
•Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions;
•Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross functional relationships;
•Ability to negotiate business agreements and to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships;
•Represent UnionPay at industry forums and events;
•Position will be located in HK or mainland China.
|E- commerce/Airline industry Product Manager
1.  计算机 / 电子工程 / 电子商务或相关专业本科及以上学历；
4.  有相关行业业务拓展 / 项目管理 / 技术咨询的经历
1. 产品设计Product definition and design
- 设计和实施B2B核心支付产品及系统，包括功能、后台交易和报文等。Design and implement the core payment product and system, including functionality and features, backend transaction, messages, etc.
- 理解和分析相关外部服务，设计并整合相关产品，包括对应接口和系统对接等。Understand and analyze external value added services, design and integrate the product interface and external connections.
2. 实施管理Implementation management
- 协调开发团队，驱动技术开发，制定计划，管理实施过程。Collaborate with development team, implement and drive tech development, make rollout timeline and manage related tasks.
- 根据并确保达到项目时间要求。Follow up and ensure to meet deadlines.
3. 产品文档Product documentation
- 撰写高质量的产品文档，包括业务需求和产品需求文档等。High quality documentation including core functions and specifications.
4. 产品改善Product improvement
- 与团队成员合作，持续分析优化方案和产品的功能。Collaborate with team members, monitor and analyze the performance and improve solutions to achieve business target.
1. 硕士学位，计算机或技术背景。Master’s degree related to science and technology.
2. 三年以上跨境支付行业工作经验，可以包括产品、运营、设计等工作内容。At least 3 years cross border payment related working experience, including product, operation, or design, etc.
3. 较好的英语听说读写能力，能进行一定的英语沟通。Good English skills on daily work.
4. 熟悉常见的支付技术和系统，银行卡及相关技术。Understanding of payment system, technology, bank card and related platforms.
5. 对产品和互联网有极高的热情，持续关注互联网行业特别是跨境电商的动态。Highly enthusiastic about Internet and product, closely track the trend of cross border Ecommerce industry.
6. 富有团队协作精神，善于与人沟通，能及时响应及处理产品或用户反馈的问题。Teamwork, good communication skills, fast respond to feedbacks.
7. 主动积极的工作态度，强烈的责任感和敬业精神，能承受较强的工作压力。Positive and active attitude, strong sense of responsibility, stress tolerance.
8. 善于观察及学习，能快速接受新的知识和环境。Fast learner and adapt to new working environment.
9. 具备以下条件者优先：熟悉现有跨境企业结算方式和流程，如信用证、电汇等；或具有进出口相关行业、外贸及服务、保税区或试验区政府监管部门等合作经验。The following experiences are highly desirable: Familiar with current popular cross border payment methods and processes among enterprises (e.g. letter of credit, wire transfer, etc.); or experience in import/export enterprises, foreign trading services, government or corporation collaboration in free trade zone or bonded zone.
1.Monitor and analyze risks in new business or product from compliance and AML perspective;
2.Operate and maintain AML monitoring and reporting system, conduct daily monitoring, investigation and reporting works;
3.Develop and review AML and compliance policies and guidelines, dynamically auditing members/institutions’ AML compliance;
4.Prepare materials for in-house staff or external members training on relevant AML and compliance topics to promote awareness within the industry;
5.Assist in establishing compliance and operational risk monitoring program on the Company’s various activities, products and workflows to ensure compliance with internal policies, applicable laws and regulations;
6.Maintain awareness of regulatory changes impacting assigned areas of responsibility, ensures appropriate communication, and works with related regulatory bodies and business partners on implementation of any changes to business policies, processes and procedures.
7.Compile periodic reporting for regulatory bodies and management;
8.Assist in conducting on-site compliance checking on branches and other departments;
1.Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines;
2.3-5 years of compliance/operational risk or relevant experience gained from financial institution;
3.Solid experience in banking/credit card operations is an advantage;
4.Understanding of credit card operations and AML regulations;
5.Proficient in MS Office applications;
6.Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
Regional Business Development manager role reporting to KSA Country Manager and his role will focus on developing local sales strategies to recruit new member banks to increase UnionPay Cards issuance and acceptance market share in KSA and Bahrain markets.
The role will also be looking after the relationship management of existing UnionPay member banks to increase market share and drive loyalty.
1.  Sign up new acquiring banks to accept UnionPay Cards and increase the local acceptance market share;
2.  Sign up new banks to issue UnionPay Cards and increase the UnionPay Cards issuing market share penetration;
3.  Ensure all local merchants’ locations have the UnionPay company logo or branded signage for brand awareness;
4.  Coordinate and manage all relevant end-to-end acquiring and issuing projects launching requirements with new member banks in coordination with UnionPay technical & internal account management teams to successfully launch new members projects on board;
5.  Provides general administrative servicing for existing and new UnionPay Issuing and Acquiring member institutions;
6.  Develop sales strategies to increase UnionPay internet or e-commerce Cards acceptance channels by recruiting new e-commerce acquiring banks and potential new key merchants;
7.  Study market research on local market to identify needs for UnionPay issuing cards products and work closely with cards products team to develop suitable compelling products that meets the responsible markets consumer requirements;
8.  Negotiate with non-traditional merchants to accept UnionPay cards.
1.  Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
2.  Must be Saudi citizen;
3.  Minimum 3 years’ experience in cards issuing or cards product development senior role preferably from a local Saudi bank or a financial industry background;
4.  Good presentation and convincing interpersonal skills;
5.  Must be fluent in Arabic and English with good command of spoken and written.
Identification and recommendation of key merchants in line with cardholder demands and to reflect company strategy.
Develop and implement regular call cycle for key merchants. Recording file notes and other relevant details per call. Build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
Organise monthly/quarterly meetings with key merchants to discuss periodic UnionPay card sales performance analysis, cardholder spend behaviour and trends along with forecasts and suggestions for any remedial activities as required forecasting information
Assist in enabling UnionPay new product introduction along with new or changes to operational rules for key merchants
Collecting key merchant feedback and requirements for UPI and to drive the respective UnionPay teams to fulfil merchant’s needs
Develop individual growth strategies for key merchants, identifying opportunities and issues to overcome.
Provide merchant education and ensure that relevant signage, decals etc are present to signal welcome acceptance of UPI cards as well as optimal treatment of dual branded cards.
Engages with merchant’s key stakeholders to enhance the partnership with UnionPay by organising events with senior level stakeholders within the merchant’s business as promoting the UnionPay value proposition and ensuring that it is well understood and supported by the key stakeholders
Assist with Business Development Team in running bank acquirer promotions through the key merchants.
Assist Marketing Team in the negotiation and deployment, monitoring and analysing of global or regional as well as specific campaigns through the key merchants.
Work with key merchants to understand and format their marketing requirements and opportunities
Introduce and assist Marketing Team with tailored branding and/or marketing promotions with specific merchants
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin. Must have in depth knowledge and comfort working within the New Zealand culture and market as well as understanding and working within the Chinese culture. Must be confident and comfortable building relationships at all levels (including CEO) of key merchants.
Knowledge and experience in an Account or Relationship Management role would be an advantage as well as a knowledge of the New Zealand Financial Services Market.
Must have appropriate tertiary qualifications (Bachelor or above) as well as a minimum of two years working within an organisation that is in a western country. Must show initiative with planning and financial skills.
1. Implement partner strategy that support the market development plan and drive incremental revenue to UPI that creates value for acquirers and issuers alike. Strong focus on traditional payment tools as well as the market roll out of new product initiatives, e.g. ecommerce, remittance
2. Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action plans to support overall relevant strategy
3. New business development to expand UPI card acceptance at new merchant segments and execute merchant marketing programs to drive usage at new merchant segments
4. Partner with key internal functions, to identify new business opportunities and product ideas that enable merchants to customize products and solutions to best support their strategy
5. Benefit acquiring and issuing businesses with broader value chain to achieve their business goals and differentiate UPI from its competitors
6. Improve the ATM acceptance of UPI cards in local markets, and ensure a smooth operation of UPI cards acceptance business by the ATM acquirers and UPI signage posting on their ATM terminals
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in related discipline
2. Solid experience in business development in the local market, preferably in cards and/or payment industry, with demonstrated success of driving profitable business growth
3. Good analytical skills and negotiation skills
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
5. Self-driven and highly motivated
6. English proficiency is required; local language proficiency is highly desirable
• Provide regional data communication circuit and network design, installation, testing and maintenance for member banks.
• Monitor, analyze and take corrective action with member banks to resolve transaction and system quality issues.
• Provide timely and satisfactory offline and online certification test, UAT support for member banks.
• Conduct operation presentation on UnionPay technical specification and operation requirement training.
• Provide offline test simulator training and maintenance.
• Enforce UnionPay International information security policy.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer science. SQL, DB2 or data communication technology such as TCP/IP, MPLS, VPM, dynamic touting are preferred
• Minimum of 3 years working experiences in banking and finance industry.
• Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating regional activities with cross-divisional teams.
• Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills; able to think strategically.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline required.
• Ability to write, listen, read, speak fluency in English is a must and at ease in a multicultural work environment. Ability to write, listen, read, speak in Chinese is preferred.
Support in network implementation and maintenance for UPI branch offices, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment configuration and deployment, network system troubleshooting and status check-up.
Solve the IT related problem like the laptop and printer issues.
Cooperate with IT team in HQ on OA system, training and support other employees.
Work as information security specialist, responsible for the information security of the branch offices.
BS or above degree in CS/EE or related subject, fluency in Chinese (written and spoken).
At least 3 years’ of experience in ICT industry.
Experienced in configuration and maintenance of network equipment like router, switch and firewall，CCIE will be preferred.
Familiar with Windows, MS office and other OA software system.